Re: swiss-list: greatest country on the planet

From: Nicole Hillbrecht <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 15:10:39 -0800

I think, being critical and question things, even though it means to take some
enthusiasm of other people, is what makes us open minded and tolerant. It does not
make us less Swiss, less American or less helpful. It is also not much about right
and wrong but simply about making and sharing our thoughts about things we hear,
see and live.

I think, it is part of our Swiss community wherever we are, to listen to different
opinions and form an own one - at least, that's what I would like to believe.

Nicole