swiss-list: discussion

From: Michelle Beck <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 16:30:02 -0800 (PST)

dear swiss listers
I really like to thank you for the latest discussion
on swiss list mainly about the US foreign policy! I
already started feeling isolated with my questioning.
truely, this is a real swiss list for we openly
discuss our opinions. I think a remakable difference
between Switzerland and US is, that our government has
not got 80% support among the people. Yes we do
question the swiss government too. so to us is seems
to be natural to look criticallly at US and it has
nothing to do with arrogance.
therefore I would like to engourage you to discuss,
listen, reflect and shape your opinion flexibly.
With best regards

Michelle Beck
San Francisco