RE: swiss-list: greatest country on the planet

From: Vassalli, Luca <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 12:29:08 -0800

Have you ever noticed that only the Swiss and the Germans put their stickers
on the cars? at least compared to the number of them in the area.

at least 80% of the Swiss in the US have CH sticker on it. so proud!! Aren't
we!

(I do not have a sticker on the car, just a stolen plate in my garage)

Happy to be here

Luca Vassalli