Re: swiss-list: Importing fondue?

From: Hans-Juerg Jost <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 10:34:09 -0800

Hi,

I always declare Fondue cheese, olive oil, and other things we like
to bring here on the agricultural inspection sheet. Never had a
problem, maybe once or twice an agent followed up asking what kind of
cheese or something like that.

For the fuel, I found the best deal at Cost Plus Worldmarket
(http://www.costplus.com)

Check also discussions in the archive on http://www.swiss-list.com

Cheers,
Hansjürg