swiss-list: RE: lack of vacations kills

From: Pierre Demartines <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 09:01:34 -0800

Hi guys,

I've received several complaints about the link I sent
being bogus... It turns out that, on some email programs,
the URL has been cut in little pieces, or sometimes just the
first 80 characters or so have been received.

Here is shorter URL, intentionally split on two
different lines. The correct URL is the concatenation
of the two following lines:
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=
/chronicle/archive/2002/02/10/AW238316.DTL

Hope this helps,

~Pierre

PS: BTW, just to clarify --I am on the employer side... But
interested in building a highly motivated & performant team.

<snip>