swiss-list: Money transfer: the solution

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 17:19:55 GMT

Hi everybody,

Thank you for all the emails you sent me in order to find a solution to my
problem. I've eventually found the solution I needed, I hope it will work:

The ABA number of the UBS bank in USA is 026007993.

So you need this number, the swift number of the UBS swiss bank and the bank
account to send money from an US bank to an UBS Swiss bank.

I hope this can help other people.
Bye, Antonello.