RE: swiss-list: UBS money transfer

From: Frederic Dufaux <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 14:34:57 +0100

I also did transfer money from Fleet in Boston to UBS in CH. The fee was
rather small ($10 if I remember well). To get a better exchange rate, the
money was wired to UBS in NYC and then to CH. It took 3 to 5 days.

You can get a list of UBS branches in the US at the URL
http://www.ubs.com/e/index/contact/locations.newdialog.0015.Upload1.pdf/amer
icas.pdf
Then call them to ask the information you need (swift, ABA, ...)

I cashed several US checks at UBS in CH, the fee is about 10 CHF.

--Frederic

Frederic Dufaux, Ph.D.
Genimedia SA Phone: +41 21 693 8595
PSE - EPFL Mobile: +41 79 757 5963
1015 Lausanne Fax: +41 21 693 8591
Switzerland Email: fdufaux_at_genimedia.com