RE: swiss-list: Swiss-List Discussions

From: Christina Boerner <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 10:18:40 +0100 (MET)

Sarah:
I am quite happy with the Lufthansa or BA connections, there is not such a
long stay in Frankfurt/London, although, you are right that they usually leave
Zurich early in the morning. Good point about it is, that you do not have
the hassle with the baggage as when you change flights in the US (Atlanta,
Cincinnati, etc.). Also, in my experience, I always caught my connect flight in
Europe, whereas it often is a problem in the US because of customs, big
airports, etc.
Have a nice Sunday!
Christina