RE: swiss-list: Hell is... Fly Swiss?

From: Anne Brunner <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 16:42:44 -0800

I agree with Ronald. I liked the service of the old Swissair and was
willing to pay more to hear a "Gruezi" when I enter the plane after not
hearing a swiss word for a year.
I hope the new Swiss Air Line will try to meet the standards of the old
airline. I wish them good luck. There were some mistakes made on a
management level, but it had not that much to do with the airline and a
lot with the expansion plan and timing was pretty bad too with the
events in September.
If you don't like it, this is a free world and a lot of other airlines
you can fly with. If you live in US, its not even your tax money.
Have an open mind, dont be a Buenzli and give them a chance, I will try
them out as soon as I have the chance. If they are a bad airline they
will not make it.
        Anne