Re: swiss-list: Switzerland´s new airline

From: Yves-Alain Peter <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 10:46:24 -0800

Well, I think what's wrong with "swissair" is pretty obvious.
"swissair" is bankrupt. But swissair managers want to go on their business,
without having to pay their debts. THE solution: you change the name, forget
about your debts, use some money from the governement and go on crazy
business until next bankrupt. Smart, lawfull and completely unfair.

Just my two cents....