swiss-list: PT jobs in Berlin?

From: Patrick Betschmann <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 15:15:58 -0800

Dear Swiss List subscribers,

I am aware that this is the Swiss List, not the German List (Do they
have anything similar?).

I recently received a great job offer from a Berlin-based company.
Since I am not a German citizen, they will provide me with a residence
permit and a work permit.

My wife, however, will only be eligible for a residence permit. To be
able to work legally, she needs to find a potential employer, which will
allow her to get a work permit from the German consulate in San
Francisco.

If any of you guys happens to know about a possible employment
opportunity for a physical therapist
(Physiotherapeutin/Krankengymnastin) in Berlin, I'd be very happy to
hear about it.

Also, if anyone among you is currently going through the German
residence-permit-work-permit-application-process, I'd be interested to
hear your experiences.

Many thanks,

Patrick

Patrick Betschmann, Ph.D.