swiss-list: Three kings cake

From: Nico Ghilardi <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 15:37:45 -0800

Hi everybody,

My wife and I are looking for a recipe to make a Swiss
Dreikoenigskuchen. Information on the web is abundant, but there are
many weird varieties. We would like to make the kind that you can buy in
Swiss bakeries on Jan 6, nothing special. If you have a good recipe,
please let me know

thanks a lot, and a happy new year!
Nico & Ana

--