Re: swiss-list: TV5 by satellite?

From: Pittet Jean-Jacques <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 21:38:02 +0100

 I've been just reading diagonally through these posts about TV5 etc...

 Just FYI: More & more Swiss TV station are on the Internet. With a cable link the
streaming really works nicely.

 http://www.sfdrs.ch I watch 10vor10 on a daily basis streamed over the internet

 http://www.telebasel.ch

 There must be some more in Germany/France etc...

Cheers

JJ