swiss-list: Moving back to Switzerland

From: Jean-Michel Pittet <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 11:58:32 -0700

As some of you might already know, the time has come for my wife and me to
move back to Switzerland. I'll be leading a team of engineers at Day.com in
Basel, my hometown.

jmp_at_acm.org will be the best way to contact me.

We spent the last three month traveling the country. Mountain View, Seattle,
New England, Florida, San Diego and back - about 14'000 miles. ... had a
blast. From the mating Elks in Yellowstone, the foliage in Vermont, Manatees
in Florida and warm springs in Arizona. Well I could go on but don't want to
bore you.

If you ever want to come to Basel be sure to drop me a line. Hope you are
doing well. Have a great holiday season!

Cheers
JM

Jean-Michel Pittet - Director, Software Engineering - Embrace Networks Inc.