RE: swiss-list: 3½ Maisonette Condominium for rent in Switzerland.

From: Ueli Eckhardt <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 13:17:49 -0800

Peter,

We just subrented our appartment in Greifensee, near Zurich. And it was a
tough sell. We had classifieds in www.immopool.ch, www.immowinner.ch (Tages
Anzeiger), www.immoclick.ch (NZZ etc.) and www.immostreet.ch. Immowinner
actually created most of the "leads".

We also placed a mandate with PABS (www.pabs.ch, service is much better than
website), who handles primarily large accounts, but also accepts individual
offers. They were able to come up with several expats from multinationals
who were interested in our appartment.

Hope this helps.
Ueli
Ueli Eckhardt