swiss-list: 3½ Maisonette Condominium for rent in Switzerland.

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 23:35:00 GMT

We just moved to Boston and could offer our 3½ Maisonette Condominium in Gommiswald, SG;

?does anyone know a good agency / internet provider to help me to rent the
apartment?

?is any Swiss expatriate planning to spend the winter vacation in Switzerland,
or is looking for a temporary accommodation when returning to Switzerland?

The apartment is conveniently located 60km from downtown Zuerich; close to
Rapperswil. A perfect location for vacationing and visit relatives and friends.

Peter Luck
luckp_at_jungbunzlauer-inc.com

Spec Sheet:

Location:
Gommsiwald is an idyllic small town located on mountain south side
Picturesque panorama view of Lake Zürich and the surrounding mountain peaks
easily accessible by public and / or private transportation (close to highway)
approx. 60 km from Zürich and 15km from Rapperswil
ideal for your summer or winter activities
in tranquil countryside (dead end street)
ideal for children

Number of Rooms: 3½, 2 baths, kitchen

Number of Beds: 6 (+ children travel bed)

Address of Apartment: Rietwiesstr. 47, 8737 Gommiswald

Details:
comfortably modern interior decoration
central heating
fully equipped kitchen, dish-washer
Tel., TV-VCR, Stereo
1 full bath, 1 half-bath
washer and dryer
balcony with mountain and lake panorama view
parking
children's play area

In addition: no-smoking, no pets