Re: swiss-list: best international phone service?

From: Nico Ghilardi <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 13:47:42 -0800

Sarah,

my recommendation is to forget about a permanent subscription with a long
distance carrier and use 10-10 numbers instead, especially if you call to
different countries on a regular basis. For Switzerland, I use 10-16-868 at
something like 9 or 11 cents a minute. You can check out all rates at
www.1010phonerates.com

cheers
N.

--