swiss-list: best international phone service?

From: Paris, Sarah <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 12:09:32 -0800

After a quite unpleasant experience with MCI customer service (or lack
thereof), I am ready to switch long-distance carriers. My main concern is
to get reasonably low rates AND a top-quality connection (to Switzerland, in
particular). I've tried those super-cheap-if-you-dial-18-numbers-first
services, but the line is usually poor (with a big echo).

I am considering signing up with Working Assets, even though their rates are
not that low, just because I like their philosophy. But I want to make sure
first that their service/line quality is worth the extra $$ (I think their
lines are actually maintained by Sprint).

I would be grateful if some of you could share their positive / negative
experiences.

And a peaceful holiday season to all of you!

Sarah Paris
UCSF Breast Care Center Administration
(415) 885-7323
FAX: 353-9651