swiss-list: Does anyone know COOL Swiss professionals in LONDON, UK

From: info <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 13:46:45 -0500

Does anyone know Swiss professionals living in London?? The reason why I am
asking as my best friend is Swiss (Merlischachen) and I have this immense trust
in Swiss people's organizational skills and integrity. Our London team for
http://www.eurocircle.com is looking for a couple of more good people to be
core team members as Mari is returning to Finland shortly. Many of you have
attended our activities in NYC, SF, LA, Chicago, Paris - and maybe in London
and some other cities as well. Being a team member gives you a lot more as a
volunteer, it is fun & rewarding. If you are not familiar with us, take a a
look at the site and if you think you know someone, please forward this message
to them (ages 20s to 50s). Contact in London is Leena Helin,
london_at_eurocircle.com

Thanks very much everyone.
http://www.eurocircle.com
Kaisa Kokkonen