RE: swiss-list: Red Cross Blood Donation - New Rule

From: Vassalli, Luca <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 09:13:32 -0800

Hi,

I donated blood before Sept 11. probably in August and the same mad cow 1980
rule for the UK was already there. I do not think that they are turning
blood donations away.

Luca Vassalli

 Field Applications Engineer (FAE)
 Maxim Integrated Products / Dallas Semiconductors
 Direct: (408) 530-6656; Fax: (408) 331-1245
 Main: (408) 737-7600 or (800) 998-8800
 http://www.maxim-ic.com