swiss-list: Life Insurance

From: Eric Dubuis <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 22:48:30 -0400

Hi,

Does anybody know an insurance company that offers life insurance
for Swiss living in the US? I contacted a couple of Swiss companies
(Zurich, National) but they were unable to offer insurance for someone
abroad.

I also contacted some companies in the US, but the same story here.
Quote: "Please call again when you have your Greencard" (Yes, I am
on an H1).

I do have some life insurance through my employer, but our insurance
company is apparently not willing to extend the coverage.

Any ideas, suggestions?

Thanks,
Eric