RE: swiss-list: Swissair : what about after Oct 27?

From: Massimo Fuchs <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 11:47:44 -1000

1-800-221-4750 - 4 - 1; after a lot of taped "messages"

Best,

---
Massimo Fuchs                           Voice: +1.808.524.9002 (direct)
President/CEO                           Cell:  +1.808.721.9011
WorldPoint                              Email: mfuchs_at_worldpoint.com
1050 Bishop Street, Suite 272           http://www.worldpoint.com/
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813                  Fax:   +1.503.217.7722 (direct)