Re: swiss-list: Swissair : what about after Oct 27?

From: Vuko Brigljevic <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 14:37:52 -0700

Hi Massimo,

Well, you're saying something very interesting:

Massimo Fuchs wrote:

> As per SR press release of today
> (http://srapps.swissair.com/srpress/one.po?idx=837349218), their SFO flight has
> now been withdrawn for good. I just spoke to SR, and they said they would honor
> their tickets out of SFO until 10/28 out of LAX...

How did you actually manage to TALK to Swissair? Which
number did you call? I tried the number on their web site,
but you don't really get to talk to anybody.

Vuko

 Vuko Brigljevic                        | Mail : SLAC, Mail Stop 41
 Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory |        P.O. Box 4349, Stanford
 Nuclear and Particle Physics Division  |        CA 94309, USA
                                        | SLAC-Office : B280- room 143
 Member of the BaBar Collaboration      | Phone : +1-650-926 8512
 <