Re: swiss-list: Swissair : what about after Oct 27?

From: Bela Ban <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 14:04:01 -0700

My wife and I have 2 tickets for Christmas/end of Dec as well. Our
strategy is to hold on to them until at least Oct 28, I hope there will be
more information by then. I SwissAir fold we might scrap our XMas
vacation.
Maybe we can make a deal with AA to 'upgrade' from SAir, hoping that these
days they will take all the money they can get.

--
Bela Ban
Fujitsu Network Communications