Re: swiss-list: Disaster relief

From: Vladimir Bossicard <click for textversion of email address >
Date: 14 Sep 2001 12:02:57 -0700

> Show your support and gratitude to this generous and great country by
> donating any amount! We can afford it!

Paypal (www.paypal.com) have also set up an account.

Found on "Swiss-solidarity.org" (La chaine du bonheur / Glueckskette):

"After internal and external concertation, Swiss Solidarity decided not to open
an account at this stage, as it cannot guarantee the distribution of efficient
and reasonable assistance. [...] Swiss Solidarity furthermore reminds that its
first mission abroad is to accompany the poorest of world population."

No comment.

-Vladimir