swiss-list: Dinner & presentation 9/21/01

From: Hans-Juerg Jost <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 10:03:34 -0700

Hi all,

The Swiss Silicon Valley Association (see
http://www.siliconvalley.ch/ for details) is visiting the SF Bay area
again (we had a joint event a couple of years ago). This is another
opportunity to network with Swiss both living in the Bay Area and in
Switzerland.

We plan to have a dinner together at Il Fornaio in Palo Alto on
Friday, September 21, 2001, 7.30pm. Theodor Klossner from ENGINEERING
MANAGEMENT SELECTION E.M.S. AG will present his view of the startup
situation in Switzerland.

The menu consists of a 4 course dinner including Antipasti, Insalata,
Secondi (choice of Pollo Toscano, Salmone, or Ravioli di verdura),
Tiramisu, coffee, tips and taxes for $50. Drinks are sponsored by EMS.

REGISTER BY SEPTEMBER 10, 2001.

The number of seats is limited, please register by sending an email
to hansjurg_at_hjj.ch. YOUR REGISTRATION WILL BE CONFIRMED AFTER RECEIPT
OF $50. Use either paypal or send a check to Hansjuerg Jost, MS
245-5, Moffett Field CA 94035.

Since this is a new format for an event, I am interested to get
feedback. Do not hesitate to contact me!

Looking forward to seeing you all,

Sincerely,

Hansjuerg Jost