swiss-list: meeting poeple

From: Carine Daridon <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 17:33:43 +0200 (CEST)

Dear All,

My family and I had the chance to meet a swiss couple
and their children through the swiss list a few month
ago. They had sent a similar message on the swiss list
of San Diego.

We are going to move to the bay area in two weeks time
and we would be interested to meet other swiss,
french, european with children in the same age. We
have two children, 5 months old boy and 2 1/2 years
old girl.

We have found a house in Belmont, and also if some one
knows where I could find cheap washer dryer, that
would be very helpful, (I missed the ones on the swiss
list last week).

Best regards,

Carine and Antoine.