RE: swiss-list: Recruiters in CH?

From: Grisostomi, Corinna <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 15:36:49 -0400

If you are a scientist I would definitely not use Kelly Scientific, they are
a waste of time. Two friends of mine, one in CH (Zurich) and the other one
in Germany, have handed their resume to them. The result was the same: lots
of promises and no results. One did not make the cut for an advertised job,
which fit to him like a glove, because Kelly decided that he had been in the
USA for longer time and they were afraid he would not want to really come
back.
And then Switzerland complains of Brain Drain!!

If you are an Ingenieur, there was somebody who advertised a while ago on
the swiss-list:

"Dear swiss lister,

I have spent 2 years in the Slicon Vlley and now I am back in Switzerland .
My job is head hunter and I am working for a company called Synergers in
Geneva. As I am an engineer, I am more looking for people in the high tech
field. Now I havea lot of openings for experienced people in the business
companies, in automation, in logistic and others. Most of these openings are
managerial positions. If some of you want to return to Switzerland and are
looking for a job or a good oppportunity, or simply know some top managers
willing to work here, please get in contact with me.
Tondar Chatenet
Ingénieur.Dipl.EPFL
Consultante High Tech
Mobile : 0041 79-708-01-27
SYNERGERS SA, Conseillers d'Entreprises
Email to : T.Chatenet_at_synergers.com or tondarc_at_yahoo.com"

or you can try the Swiss-House in Boston, they have a "Carrer Desk", which
finds jobs for Swiss people, who would like to stay in USA and for the ones
who would like to return home. On that page there is also a list of
Headhunters:

Dear Eastcoast Swiss-List members,

The Swiss House for Advanced Research and Education in Cambridge, MA has the
pleasure to present its new "Career Desk".
Please visit our website at www.creativeswitzerland.com under the links
"Career Desk" & "Living in Boston". You will also find our May Newsletter
at http://www.creativeswitzerland.com/documents/NewsletterMay.PDF

Best Regards,

Barbara Rodel, Career Desk
SHARE Swiss House
for Advanced Research and Education
420 Broadway Street
Cambridge, MA 02138
Phone: (617) 876 3028
Fax: (617) 876 3079
Email: barbara_at_creativeswitzerland.com

Good luck,
Corinna Grisostomi