Re: swiss-list: shipping wine

From: Laurent Piguet <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 10:27:31 +0200

I think there is absolutely no problem packing up some wine in the
container for your return. I moved back a couple of years ago, and was
amazed at how things had actually not moved much at all.

Of course, you will have to make sure to use proper packaging. For
example, you can find cartons with styrofoam holes to place bottles.
This works really well, I even checked those on the airplane.

Laurent

--
Laurent Piguet                                          piguet_at_yahoo.com
Rte de Buchillon 5                            Mobile: +41 (0)79 310-3249