swiss-list: H1B to B2 visa conversion question / I-539 form

From: Fabian Meier <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 14:52:02 -0700

I got laid off last month and I'm planing to move back to Switzerland since I
wasn't able to obtain a greencard while I was here. I was on a H1B. I'm planning
to leave in about six weeks, but in order to be on a legal status I have to get
a B2 (visitor) visa.
Has anybody done that before? I have some specific questions regarding filling
out the I-539 form.

Thanks,
Fabian