swiss-list: Appartment/house search engines

From: Laurent Piguet <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 15:19:43 +0200

Here are a couple "house/appartment for rent in Switzerland" pointers:

http://www.swissclick.ch : useful for appartments, cars and jobs. I
think they basically collect ads from newspapers around the country. I
haven't had much luck with this engine. I am suspecting it is primarily
focused on the swiss german area.

http://www.immostreet.ch : appartments, houses. With a neat "mail
service" that tells you when new things have been added that you could
be interested in. Works pretty well, at least for Suisse Romande.

Maybe some other alumni would like to add their favorite pointers?

Laurent