swiss-list: New Dynamic Member-List Directory

From: Laurent Rus <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 11:46:21 -0700

The Swiss-List committees is pleased to announce the new
Swiss-List Who's Who Directory!

        http://www.swiss-list.com/who/

If you are not listed yet, please do so.

Note that we have transferred all entries from the old members list to this new
one, please check your entry to make sure it is still correct.

You can add your entry here or via the 'add my listing' link on all pages:

        http://www.swiss-list.com/cgi-local/who/add.cgi

Why a Swiss-List Who's Who directory?

The list gives the whereabouts of "Swiss" professionals presently active in the
US. It is also not restricted to Swiss nationals only, but rather to
individuals who have earned a higher-education degree or worked in Switzerland,
and who have moved to the US to get additional training or gain exposure to a
different professional environment. Its intent is to help establish links
between the scientific, technological and industrial community in Switzerland
and its counterpart in the US.

This new directory will allow you to either join or modify your entry to the to
the member list. Subscriptions and modifications will be first validated by the
editors, and then posted on the site. If you need to make further changes, you
should wait until you get the confirmation email that your entry has been
validated and then go to your listing and edit it. Information on how to do
this will be sent together with the validation email.

For questions regarding the list, the categories, your entry please contact the
editor of the respective category (they are listed at the bottom of each
category page), for technical questions and problems with the forms please
contact webmaster_at_swiss-list.com.

Privacy Statement: we will never sell, use or give away any of the information
you enter except for listing it on our publicly available pages. We try to hide
email addresses from email bots, but do allow search bots to index the page.

Sincerely,

Marc-Olivier Andre and Laurent Rus, The Editors.