Re: swiss-list: moving companies

From: Luc Herren <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 12:49:39 +0200 (CEST)

My suggestion would be to choose a company that is
registered with one of the international associations:

http://www.fidi.com
http://www.omnimoving.com

I have found my last mover at fidi.com, and I´ve been
very happy with them, but they´re only operating out
of New England.

Hope this helps,

Luc Herren