Re: swiss-list: Start up my own company

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 12:53:21 EDT

Chris:

I have been through the process in Massachusetts and it is pretty easy:
incorporation and tax filings are the main steps to follow. The most
comprehensive site on the subject: http://www.sba.gov/starting/.

Feel free to contact me if you need additional tips and advice. Good luck on
your entrepreneurial ventures.

Pascal

Pascal Marmier
SEND