swiss-list: Room for rent in San Francisco

From: Michael Solan <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 14:07:43 -0700

Hi there,

I've come over here to do an intership in order to get my degree in
engineering from the EPFL and now that it's almost over I'm looking for
a successor for my room.

About the house:
 - situated in the Sunset district
 - very spaceous 4 bed room on 2 floors (2 bathrooms)
 - exceptional panoramic view on the city and Golden Gate park
 - 1 car garage and easy street parking
 - washer, dryer and dishwasher
 - fireplace
 - DVD systen
 - little garden with view on the city
 - close to public transportation

Roommates are 3 Swiss guys, two working in the software industry and one
doing post-grad research. They are looking for a fun, open-minded
indivudual which doesn't mind fighting for a place on the stove when
cooking ( with all the guys and girl-friends in the kitchen it tends to
get crowded in the evenings :-) ) and neither to participate once in a
while in keeping the house clean.
The rent is $1200 with a deposit of $1800

If you're interested please give me a call at
 - 415-377-1101 (cellular)
 - 415-430-2526 (work)
 - 415-564-8202 (home)

Michael Solan