swiss-list: Chemical engineer position at Nestle

From: Laurent Vuilleumier <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 08:56:47 -0700

Dear Swiss-Lister,

I came across a job posting for a

Chemical Engineer - Food Science Group, Nestle Research
Center in Lausanne, Switzerland

The position is listed as being in Lausanne, however it seems
the work location is in Manno (Ticino).

If you want more details, let me know, and I will send you the
full posting.

Laurent

--
Laurent Vuilleumier               e-mail: L_Vuilleumier_at_lbl.gov
Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory      phone : (510) 486-6108