swiss-list: 2 years rule

From: Nadia Zuodar <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 22:44:35 +0200
Hello, Thanks to all the people that answered my email about how to avoid the 2 years rule requierement, particularly Corinna Grisostomi, Louis Perrochon and Dorothea Beringer that where very helpfull. As they advised me, I am asking now a waiver and took contact with the Swiss Embassy in Washington. I am now completing the waiver review application data sheet. I still have two questions about it. First, I don't know what they call international organization, as source of funds. To come in the university I got several private grants and one from the Telethon which is an organization to help people with some illness, that has connections worldwide. I guess it does not enter under the international organization category but I am not sure and if it's the case, what does it mean? My second question more important is how to write the reasons for not wishing to fulfill the 2 year rule in order to have the best chances. I want to do my phd and postdoc here and even if I am not married yet I may be soon and in that case I would like to stay in the US. Do you know how they evaluate the answers? Thanks to all Nadia Zuodar ================================================================= To unsubscribe from the swiss-list mailing list send the message body of "unsubscribe swiss-list" to or visit http://www.swiss-list.com Received on Tue Jun 05 2001 - 20:50:38 PDT