swiss-list: Various interesting events & SwissTalents

From: Christian Simm, San Francisco <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 14:33:48 -0700

Dear Swiss-List members,

In the next months, the Swiss Science & Technology Office in San
Francisco will organize or co-organize a whole series of events :
- June 20, in Palo Alto, CA
- June 21, in Los Angeles, CA
- June 26, in San Diego, CA (BIO'2001)
- June 27, in San Diego, CA (BIO'2001)
- August 28, in Palo Alto, CA
- October 23, in San Jose, CA

We would like to invite you in a targeted way to these events, based on
your location and/or your field of work, to avoid "spamming" the whole
Swiss-List. For this we will use the SwissTalents directory.

Should you not already be a member of SwissTalents, may we suggest that
you register as soon as possible (it is free, you control your data and
it takes only a few minutes) : http://www.swisstalents.org !

This will allow you in addition to take advantage of various additional
services, like receiving free copies of the quarterly magazine "Vision -
Innovation made in Switzerland", and many others ...

Looking forward to welcoming you soon in SwissTalents, we wish you a
nice week-end !
Christian

Christian Simm, PhD
Swiss Science & Technology Office for Western USA and Western Canada

c/o Consulate General of Switzerland
456 Montgomery Street, Suite 1500
San Francisco, CA 94104 (USA)
phone : (415) 788-2272, extension 107 (direct) or 0 (operator)
fax : (415) 788-1402
e-mail : christian.simm_at_sciencelink.org
website : http://www.sciencelink.org