swiss-list: Swiss Press--Thanks

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 12:35:26 GMT

Thanks for the info and thanks especially for the words of encouragement. Any
suggestions for halting St. Lawrence Cement's 'Greenport Project' will be
appreciated by Friends of Hudson.

For more information on our grassroots organization, now >1900 members and
growing, please visit our website www.friendsofhudson.com

Thanks, Judy

ps We like cement, but this project is inappropriately sited.