swiss-list: Thank you from the anonymous.

From: bob temp <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 03:58:55 +0200 (CEST)

Dear All,

Thank you for your messages and thank you Caludio for
forwarding my message even if it was anonymous.
Friday I had the feeling that things were looking
better in my company, I could even get written
propositions to develop my project but I received
others news that I am being fooled.
I am starting to look for a new job and hope the
company pays the move (10,000$),
I will let you know how things are looking and thank
you for your advices.