swiss-list: Fwd: Need help

From: Claudio Fleiner <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 10:55:23 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Swiss-listers,

Yesterday somebody tried to post a message anonymously to the Swiss-List.
Unfortunately, this is not possible. Because of the urgency, we decided to post
the message anyway, so here it is. We assume that the poster is either
subscribed to the list or reads the online archive, but we hope that the
anonymous poster opens a free email account on e.g. Yahoo, hotmail, gmx.net or
similar and posts the message again. This will also allow people to answer
privately to this delicate issue. So for now, do not send your answers to me,
as I could not forward them anyway and would have to delete them, but instead
post to the Swiss-List.

Greetings, Claudio Fleiner <claudio_at_fleiner.com>