swiss-list: Cordless phone, iron, coffeemaker, and transformer for sale

From: Luc Herren <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 15:02:20 -0400

We are moving back into 220-Volt territory and have four 110-Volt
items for sale:

Siemens Gigaset 2415 cordless phone with digital answering machine:
Digital ­ no messing around with cassette tapes.
2.4 GHz ­ much better sound quality than other cordless phones.
We bought this in November '99 for USD 209.98.
You can have it for USD 105.

Rowenta superpress 050 iron with steam generator:
Separate steam generator - more than twice as much continuous steam
output as regular irons, making ironing chores easy.
We bought this in August '99 for USD 179.99.
You can have it for USD 90.

Krups Crystal Arome Model 398:
Charcoal water filter - filters chlorinated water for better tasting coffee.
We bought this in August '99 for USD 59.99.
You can have it for USD 30.

Large 110V -> 220V transformer:
1000 Volt-amperes - allows you to use 220V appliances such as HiFi
equipment in 110V countries such as the US.
Ca. 10x8x8 inches (26x20x20cm).
We bought this in April '99 in Switzerland for USD 305 (CHF 520.-).
You can have it for USD 150.

If you're interested, but cannot pick these things up at our place,
please add shipping costs to the price. We have the original
packaging for all of these items.

Thanks