swiss-list: Housing

From: Hannes Kind <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sat, 05 May 2001 16:35:47 -0700

I am looking for someone who wants to share my sunny and calm 2 bedroom
apartment (in a duplex) in Emeryville (riding to UC-Berkeley, driving to
San Francisco and Oakland). It is a great place: the rent per person is $
720 (water and gas included), wooden floors in all rooms, wonderful flowers
in front of the house. There will be the possibility to take over the
apartment in September or October since I will be going back to Switzerland.

please email me for additional information

cheers
Hannes