swiss-list: tax question

From: thomas vogt <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 14:20:53 -0700

Hi there

I am moving back home and have some questions.

In previous mails I read that if you are less then 180 days in the US you
don't have to pay taxes. If this is the case, how do I tell them that I am
leaving? Do I have to fill out any form and which one? Does anybody know
any good tax accountant who is familiar with the US and the
Swiss/Liechtenstein tax system?

I appreciate your help.

Thomas

PS: I still have a motorcycle for sale if anyone is interested.