swiss-list: Re: [SanFrancisco_Stammtisch] Translation Firm...

From: Jorn Salow <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 17:02:07 -0700 (PST)

Pls refer to Sabine Hathaway at The Localizers.com
for more information about their services.
I can highly recommend their service and - working at
Macromedia - I can say that The Localizers are
bringing in the right expertise for high tech
translations.

Cheers
Jorn

---- Evelyne Mayritsch <emayritsch_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

> Colleagues,
>
> I'm looking for a good localization/translation
firm that could take on a
> project for a large, high profile technology
company in Silicon Valley. The
> project would entail translation and localization
of promotional Web banners
> into numerous languages (from English). Can anyone
recommend a company that
> offers quality service of this type?
>
> Below is a list of the countries included in the
localization project:

> Argentina
> Austria
> Australia
> Brazil
> Belgium/Luxemburg
> Canada
> Chile
> Colombia
> Czech Republic
> Denmark
> Egypt
> Finland
> France
> Germany
> Greece
> Hong Kong
> Hungary
> India
> Indonesia
> Ireland
> Israel
> Italy
> Japan
> Korea
> Malaysia
> Mexico
> Middle East
> Monaco
> Netherlands
> Norway
> New Zealand
> People's Republic of China
> Philippines
> Poland
> Portugal
> Russian Federation
> Saudi Arabia
> Singapore
> Slovakia
> South Africa
> South Asia Region
> Spain
> Sweden
> Switzerland
> Taiwan
> Thailand
> Turkey
> UAE
> United Kingdom
> Venezuela
>

> Thanks,
> Evelyne

> Fuer Fragen, Aenderungen etc. bitte diese Adressen
benutzen:

> Addresses:
> Post message:
SanFrancisco_Stammtisch_at_yahoogroups.com
> Subscribe: SanFrancisco_Stammtisch-
subscribe_at_yahoogroups.com
> Unsubscribe: SanFrancisco_Stammtisch-
unsubscribe_at_yahoogroups.com
> List owner: SanFrancisco_Stammtisch-
owner_at_yahoogroups.com

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

--
<webWarrior> jornS_at_whazzup.com - 415/