Re: swiss-list: Green Card Application

From: Fabian Meier <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 18:14:55 -0700

I can recommend Donna Fujioka. She is did my H1B twice and she is doing my
Greencard process for the second time (I changed companies and I kept her).
I'm very happy with her. She specializes in immigration law.

Her address:
Donna Fujioka,
1300 Clay street, Suite 600
Oakland, CA 94612
510.530.4305
dfujioka_at_pacbell.net

Make sure you'll go with a immigration attorney, not a general attorney. Ask
for references.

Fabian