swiss-list: Need opinions for article on CA economy

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 10:37:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hello fellow Swiss-Listers!

The "Tages-Anzeiger" wants me to do a piece on the state of the California high-tech economy, and as usual, they want it ASAP or sooner.
I would love to get your educated guesses and opinions on:
- how has the power crisis influenced your business?
- which way does the wind blow? time to pack up or time to hold tight?
- is the California crisis spreading?
etc.
Please send mail to me at my home e-mail, mwerlin_at_sirius.com
You could also call (415) 752-2544 (leave a message, and I will call you back).

Please also indicate how you would like to be quoted (title, affiliation).

Thanks!

Sarah