swiss-list: contacts in San Diego

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 08:34:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everybody,

me, my wife Christine and our two kids (ages 4 months and 2 years) moved recently to San Diego. Since my wife is not allowed to work (H-4b visa) she is looking to meet with other swiss (as well as American citizens) in the San Diego area. We live in the Clairmont area (ZIP 92117) of San Diego. She is especially interested in meeting with other families with children of about the same age (max. 3-4yrs) so that our kids would have some play buddies.
If you or your spouse/significant other have any interest in meeting and chatting, doing fun stuff and helping each other out with children, contact me or my wife directly (cbiaggi_at_iols.net).

Thanks a lot and we are looking forward to meet with you.

Michael P Rudolf
Scientist I, Tumor Immunology
IDEC Pharmaceuticals Corp
3010 Science Park Road