swiss-list: Startups and entrepreneurs in Switzerland

From: Valerie <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 12:25:00 +0200

Dear Swiss List readers,
I thought you might be interested in keeping pace with the entrepreneurial
scene in Switzerland.
It could be that a lot has changed since many Swiss Listers have left the
country. At www.venturix.com, we publish news stories daily about Swiss
startups and the folks who invest in them. We also do weakly features on
investors, trends, and events, such as a monthly report on the Zurich's
First Tuesday event (it's a networking event for people who work at
startups, or are looking for venture funding, as well as venture
capitalists looking for good investments). It's just like being there
without the sore feet and cocktail wieners.

The news is free. There are stories you won't find anywhere else. Because
while much has changed here, the mainstream press still does not cover
startups and entrepreneurs exclusively, the way we do.

Venturix is also going to be launching a job and talent matching platform,
which might be of interest for those in the US who are thinking of coming back.
Other entrepreneurial sites which might be of interest include
www.b-to-v.com
www.innonet.ch

Drop me an email if you have any ideas or suggestions.
Best regards,
Valerie

Valerie Thompson
Mobile Tel. +41 78 691 0136