swiss-list: english schools in San Francisco

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 07:26:24 -0800 (PST)

Dear Swisslisters!
I`m looking for a good but cheap school in San Francisco to improve my english and to take an exam.
My situation:
On the 20th of July 2001 I am going to move to SF because my husband has a job at the UCSF. In Switzerland I`m working as a teacher and I would like to do some sozial work in SF as well. That`s the most important reason I need to speek english as perfect as possible.
What kind of exam would you recomend? Do you know a good school?
thank you for your help
Michelle